Gift a family member, friend or loved one with the healing benefits of holistic wellness. Gift Card holders have access to all of what Honey & Chi has to offer. You chose whether you want your loved one's gift card to be elegantly e-delivered or shipped in beautiful packaging.
Our gift cards can be elegantly e-delivered or mailed in beautiful wrapping to the recipient.
- About Your Card. The Cards are issued by Issuer. Issuer is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Card program. Issuer is the sole legal obligor to the Cardholder; provided, however, that Issuer may assign its obligations with respect to the Card at any time, in which case such assignee shall become the Issuer and sole legal obligor to the Cardholder. Issuer’s affiliates and related entities (including without limitation Honey & Chi, Inc.) bear no responsibility or liability for any Cards, and you hereby knowingly release Issuer’s affiliates and related entities (including without limitation Honey & Chi, Inc.) from any and all liability or claims of any nature whatsoever arising in connection with the Card. Gift Cards can be purchased online at www.honeyandchi.comor from authorized third-party distributors. Cards are not debit or credit cards.
- Not for Promotional Use. Gift Cards may be used as personal or business gifts, but may not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities (including without limitation via websites, Internet advertisements, email, telemarketing, direct mail, newspaper and magazine advertisements, and radio and television broadcasts) unless you obtain Issuer’s prior written approval. Such approval may be conditioned on, among other things, execution of and compliance with Issuer’s standard Gift Card license agreement.
- Not for Resale.Card is valid only if obtained online at www.honeyandchi.comor from authorized third-party distributors. Card is not valid and will not be honored, and Issuer will not be liable, if obtained from unauthorized sellers or resellers, including through Internet auction sites.
- Transferability. Gift Cards may be given as gifts.
- Balance Inquiry. For balance inquiry, call 1-929-314-3057. The balance you receive when inquiring over the telephone or is an estimate only. In most cases, the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase, but there may be occasions when the balance adjustment is delayed.
- Expiration/Deactivation.Gift Cards expire 720 days after purchasing. No fees for inactivity or service fees apply. Issuer reserves the right to refuse to honor any Gift Card in the event of a disputed credit card charge, bounced check or other failure of consideration.
- Redemption. Cards are redeemable only for on-demand holistic wellness services from www.honeyandchi.comCards have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash (except as required by law). Cards are not redeemable to purchase another Card or towards previously purchased goods or services.
- Denomination. Cards may be denominated in United States Dollars or in a foreign currency. Please refer to the specific Card for its denomination.
- Reloadable. Cards may not be reloaded with value.
- No Refunds. No refunds are permitted for purchases of Gift Cards.
- Lost, Stolen or Damaged Cards. Lost, stolen or damaged Cards will not be replaced.
- Cards Used Without Authorization. Cards that have been used without Cardholder’s authorization will not be replaced.
Mandatory Binding individual Arbitration.
* Please read this section carefully. It affects legal rights that you may otherwise have and requires individual final and binding arbitration of most disputes instead of resolution in court.
Arbitration is the submission of a dispute to a neutral arbitrator, instead of a judge or jury, for a final and binding decision, known as an “award.” Arbitration provides for more limited discovery than in court, is subject to limited review by courts, and the result is confidential. Each party has an opportunity to present evidence to the arbitrator in writing or through witnesses. An arbitrator can only award the same damages and relief that a court can award under the law and must honor the terms and conditions in this Agreement.
ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, PUNITIVE DAMAGES WAIVER
You and Issuer agree that any dispute, whether at law or equity, arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the Card, regardless of the date of accrual of such dispute, shall be resolved in its entirety by individual (not classwide or collective) binding arbitration, except that you or Issuer may take claims to small claims court if they qualify for hearing by such a court.
You and Issuer agree that any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis and that class, mass, consolidated or combined actions or arbitrations or proceedings as a private attorney general are not permitted.
You and Issuer agree to waive the right to trial by jury.
This agreement to arbitrate extends to claims that you assert against other parties, including without limit claims against Issuer’s affiliates and related entities.
The Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce and the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this agreement to arbitrate.
This agreement to arbitrate shall survive termination of this Agreement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, if any part of this agreement to arbitrate is deemed invalid or inapplicable, the remainder of the agreement to arbitrate shall still be considered valid and enforceable. If any part of this agreement to arbitrate is deemed invalid or inapplicable, you and Issuer both waive, to the fullest extent allowed by law, any claims to recover punitive or exemplary damages and any right to pursue any claims on a class, mass, consolidated, or combined basis.
We offer free standard shipping on all Gift Card purchases.